Contact Info / Websites
Defcon777 is nearing completion. Right now we don't really have all the quirks figured out but its getting there. We've released a small highlight of our podcast, as well as added art to the site (see art & music)
The full podcast will be uploaded soon
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW TO SEE THE HOMEPAGE IN ALL IT'S FINISHED GLORY!!
WE RECENTLY FINISHED THE HOMEPAGE FOR THE NEW WEBSITE: DEFCON777
Here's a list of things to expect on it
- Art & Music [UNFINISHED] - The latest art & music from me, or freakyfurball.
- Video [UNFINISHED] - Behind the scenes footage, podcast highlights
- Blog [UNFINISHED] - A news feed that will be consistently updated either by me or freaky.
- Contact Us [UNFINISHED] - All of our social media in one spot
- Defcast777 [UNFINISHED] - FULL LENGTH PODCASTS COMING SOON
More info below:
DISCLAIMER: Pretty much the rest of my entry posts are gonna be in yt video format cuz im too lazy 2 type shit.
- YouTube - I now have a youtube channel where all the extra content is gonna be. I'm talking about vlogs, music, possibly tutorials/reviews, etc. I'm gonna upload as frequently as I can while I work on a project that's fucking huge. I've already uploaded a silly little vlog of me and my friend making food, which you can watch above.
- New Series is officially underway. - I'm excited, since I'll be working with the good people over at AfterCredits, and hopefully, other people in the NG community. I'm still not going to give any details about the series itself, but the full story is already fully outlined, and I have a pretty good sense of direction for the most part. However, if you do want to help out, (voice actors, musicians, animators, etc.) and/or want more details, please feel free to message me.
- Music: Devil's Dogma - Devil's Dogma is gonna be a joint mixtape with Scawful (from AC) It will be coming out later this year.
1. Enter the Grid
4. Rotting Deer
5. Techno Devil
- Music: CRIMSON POISON - My forthcoming EP, which is (finally) almost finished. I've been working dilligently on this one and I'm pretty excited about it. (Order subject to change)
1. Departure (Intro)
4. Scum Renaissance
5. Neon Beast
6. Rotting Deer [Instrumental]
- DEFCON777 - It's going to be scrapped for now. Now that I'm working on an animated series, and two music projects, this is just gonna be a nuscence, and an unnecessary one at that.
- New Neocities Website Coming Soon - I've been learning HTML this past week and I decided to make a website. This will esscentially be my little corner of the internet, consisting of things that I enjoy. I'm mainly doing it for the experience/process of building a website from scratch. Hopefully, this will be something I'm proud of in the long run. Info about my new animated series will be posted on this website.
- New Music - https://soundcloud.com/villsvin/scum-renaissance
I've been gone for a while but that'll change shortly, I promise!
In fact. You should be seeing quite a bit of content this week alone! But anyways; here's what has been/should be going down within the following days:
- Fiverr - I've created a new gig and might make some more, depending on where the demand leans towards the most. The new gig is just mockups, but it might just be too general so i might just break it up into multiple gigs. Either way, there will most likely be a ton of activity on that site for the next couple weeks until I figure out what I want to do with it or if it's even worth a shot.
- Webcomics - As some of you may already know, I've been working with Scawful (aka freakyfurball) on his webcomic. I did a few backgrounds for him a couple weeks ago and he just recently updated his comic. You can check it here (You'll see my backgrounds by p49, but get through all of it first, it's worth it!)
- New Villsvin EP Coming to Newgrounds - It's mostly gonna be leftovers from Behemoth, but there will be some original tracks. (Like the finished versions of "Poison" and "Dangerous Machines III: Malfunction") I might just call the EP "Poison" for the sake of making things easier, but i don't quite know for sure yet.
- More Music Shit! - I got my MIDI keyboard this week! It works great, but the problem is that FL Studio is not all that hardware friendly. (inb4 DUDE ABLETON LMAO)
- After Credits (New Series?) - I'm currently working on doing background music for After Credits. For those who don't already know, I joined these guys earlier this month. I also recently pitched an idea for a series, which is already pre-planned and I just need to talk to Trigex (Founder of AC) about whether or not they would want to publish it. I'm not going to release details quite yet, because not only have I not gotton past the beginning steps, I don't even have concept art for it yet. But that should come in a couple weeks at most.
Well its been a couple weeks since I've joined, so i think i might as well make a post keeping my fans (All two of you) updated, as well as anyone else who may be interested
So, I've recently partnered up with AfterCredits which is a multimedia group focused on delivering a wide variety of media. (i.e., comic books, short films, webcomics, etc) I've done background art for Scawful's webcomic, ZQuest. I won't release the backgrounds publically until he releases the panels. We also made a rap song. We plan on working on more projects in the future. I'm also making music for another project but im not sure if I'm allowed to share the name of it.
-- UPDATE -- (6/19/2017)
I'm excited to announce that me and Scawful are going to be working on a 5-6 track EP! More info coming soon.
Also, I completely forgot to mention that i got a MIDI controller. According to Amazon, it should be here by June 23rd. That'll be perfect becuase I'll have time to really fuck around with it before the NGADM results get back. Hopefully, I'll be able to participate in that. If not, oh well. There's also the NGAUC.